Be the change

Be the change

Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Friday!


What to do ... what to do.... It is a beautiful Fall Friday morning and I have the whole day ahead of me to do pretty much anything I want and I'm stumped... what should I do? I bought a new book yesterday titled Skinny Bitch so far it is informative and funny, maybe I will read that for a while. I think I also may do a little Christmas shopping. I have some Toys R Us coupons to use and I promised Noah a trip there soon. One thing is for sure, I am stopping at Starbucks =). Its funny how I wish and pray for a day to do whatever I want and when it arrives I havent a clue what to do with it.


Anyway I think I should take a minute to list some things I am grateful for...


  1. The Fall ~ My absolute favorite season of the year. I love the chill and the smell of the leaves in the air.

  2. Sunday afternoons watching the Buffalo Bills WIN a game on my bigggg tv. I truly havent appreciated watching tv on a big screen until you watch a football game in HD.

  3. Finding a few new CD's that really touch me.

  4. Two days off to just chill and bum around with Noah.

  5. A couple tough situations that really show me how short life truly is and that I need to savor every second.

I'll end with this great quote I bought on a card and put up next to my desk. Enjoy! Happy Friday! xoxox ~M



No comments: