Be the change

Be the change

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 will be the best year of my life!!

I am not sure why I feel like I need to get blogging again and sometimes when I get this push I go back and delete all posts from the past and start fresh.  I decided not to do that this time.  I have a few intentions for this year and on this blog I will post them as to stay true to them and keep myself accountable.  They are...
1. I intend to lose 40 pounds by my 40th Birthday, which is in August by the way.
2. I intend to practice a daily meditation, spell, prayer, something that will keep me connected to my Source Energy - GOD!
3. I intend to do something active whether it is the gym, a walk or a yoga routine EVERY DAY!  I intend to hit the gym at least 4 times a week but I think to reach my #1 goal I need to keep physical activity tops on my list.
4.  I intend to not let the small stuff get me down... such as cleaning, work issues, etc... I intend to stay focused and on my path so that I don't get tripped up by the small pebbles.
5.  I intend to be a light for those that need me.  I trust God will put those in my path that need a friend,  a hug, a conversation, just to be there when I hear the call.
6. I intend to have the BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!

No comments: