Be the change

Be the change

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daily dose of the Law of Attraction

Every morning I get a little dose of the Law of Attraction right in my inbox.  I get the Abraham-Hicks daily quote.  More times than not it is exactly what I need to hear that day.  Here is today's...

"Every time you say, "I appreciate that.  I really like that.  I applaud that.  I acknowledge the value in that."  Every time you do that, you spend some of your Energy, and it is the spending of the Energy that creates a vacuum, so to speak, or an attraction, so to speak, that draws more and more and more and more.

I believe that is what I am doing by blogging and getting the word out that I do appreciate this and that and there is much value in this and that.  I need to attract more of this is in my life and here ie comes.  :)

If you want to subscribe to get the daily quotes, here is the link...
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/dqsubscribe.php

No comments: