Be the change

Be the change

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Intuition

We all kinda think we know what intuition is... that pit in your stomach feeling that something good or bad may be happening.  We have all had that from time to time.  I have spent a good part of my life trying to define what intuition is, what do I call it, is it a psychic gift?  I have listened to that little voice for many years that guides me.  I am learning to trust that little voice a little more each day.  I feel it is time that I not only entertain this little voice but actually LISTEN to it.  I am taking part of this FREE course in May that I am really excited about.  It is put out by David Morelli who hosts a radio show called "Everything is Energy".  I follow him on facebook and find him very interesting.  The course is in May and I will post more of what I learn until then, here is the link to check out...

http://www.enwaken.com/

No comments: