Be the change

Be the change

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pay it Forward Day

Thursday was official Pay It Forward Day.  I used the principal of the movie to do all I could on Thursday to keep those random acts of kindness going.  I allowed people to pull ahead of me in traffic, get ahead of me in line at the grocery store.  I ran errands to get things that people forgot.  I even made a work errand for someone that took me an hour out of my way.  I kept it going aas long as I could and did more good deeds the next day when I bought someone lunch, picked up a coffee for someone and just made an honest to goodness attempt to be my best and conscience of every action.  I look forward to checking back to the website and seeing when the next offical day is.  Wouldn't this world be a better place if everyone participated in Pay It Forward Days?

http://payitforwardday.com/

No comments: